Joshua E. Schoen, Esq.
Lakeland Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Criminal Defense, Divorce and Family Law, and Personal Injury Civil Litigation Attorney legal services for Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.
Call 863.660.2185 to Speak with Lakeland Attorney / Lawyer, Joshua E. Schoen.
Divorce | Family Law | Criminal Defense | Personal Injury | Wrongful Death | Civil Litigation
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
620 W Polk Street, Suite 3, Bartow, Florida 33830
Tel: 863.660.2185 | Fax: 863.537.7751
Contact Josh for a consultation today
Josh graduated with high honors from the University of Rhode Island obtaining a Bachelor of Science Degree. Thereafter, he graduated with honors from the University of Miami earning his law degree. With over 14 years of trial experience, Josh has represented thousands of individuals charged with crimes ranging from simple traffic offenses to first degree murder and has represented individuals with all types of legal problems. Josh is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney, which means that he is certified by the Florida Bar as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Law. Board Certification by the Florida Bar is the highest level of recognition given by the Florida Bar. It acknowledges the competency and experience of an attorney in the areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida.
Board Certified members are the only attorneys who may list themselves as such.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables Florida. Juris Doctor Degree, May 1994. Cum Laude.
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston Rhode Island. College of Business Administration Bachelor of Science, Finance May 1991, Magna Cum Laude.
- Admitted to Florida Bar, 1995;
- Admitted to Federal Bar for the Southern District of Florida, 1996,
- Admitted to the Federal Bar for the Middle District of Florida 2002,
- Admitted to New York Bar 1996;
- Admitted to Rhode Island Bar, 1995,
- Admitted to Federal Bar of Rhode Island, 2007.
Honors and Awards:
- University of Miami School of Law – American Jurisprudence Book Award: Commercial Law I; American Jurisprudence Book Award: Estimated Economic Damages.
- University of Rhode Island – Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Phi
- Kappa Phi Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society, Dean’s List, Recipient: Clifford B. Scott Memorial Scholarship.
Our firm is committed to maintaining open communications with clients and to ensure each client is well informed on the status of his or her legal matters.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland Criminal Defense, Divorce and Family Law, and Personal Injury Civil Litigation Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Lakeland Attorney / Lawyer Joshua E. Schoen at 863.660.2185 in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.